- Entry visa.
- Return airplane ticket cost
- Taxes and aviation surcharge.
- Meals included in the program.
- Sightseeing tickets in the program.
- Air conditioning buses, high-speed trains and other means of transportation for sightseeing program.
- Tour guide in the whole tour.
Especially, Vietravel gives further you (to 80 years old) Tourist insurance premium with maximum compensation of VND 210,000,000 for human life and VND 21,000,000 for luggage .
- Single room charge (for the request to stay in a single room):
- Beverages (beer and wine during meals), telephone, laundry, excess baggage under the provisions of aviation.
- Medicine, hospital expenses, etc. and personal expenses excluded in program.
- Cost of date change, stage change, airplane ticket upgrade.
- Tips for tour guide (optional).
- Vietravel's gift.
- Membership cards with a lot of incentives.
Tour price for children:
+ Children under 2 years old: 30% of the tour price for adults.
+ Children from 2 years old to under 12 years old: 75% of the tour price for adults (without own bed).
+ Children from 2 years old to under 12 years old: 90% of the tour price for adults (with own bed).
+ Children of 12 years old or older: 100% of the tour price for adults.
Process of registration and payment:
- Phase 1: Deposit VND 20,000,000/tourist.
- Phase 2: Pay the remaining tour price 15 days before the date of departure.
Terms for tour cancellation:
For the holidays, New Year *:
- In case of tour cancellation or transferring to other tours 45 days before the date of departure: No charge.
- In case of tour cancellation or transferring to other tours from 34 - 44 days before the date of departure: Tour cancellation/transfer cost is 50% deposit of tour.
- In case of tour cancellation or transferring to other tours from 25 - 33 days before the date of departure: Tour cancellation/transfer cost is 100% deposit of tour.
- In case of tour cancellation after the visa is issued by the Embassy, Consulate (for countries need a visa): Tour cancellation cost is 100% deposit of tour.
- In case of tour cancellation from 20-24 days before the date of departure: Tour cancellation cost is 50% of tour price.
- In case of tour cancellation from 11-18 days before the date of departure: Tour cancellation cost is 70% of tour price.
- In case of tour cancellation from 02-10 days before the date of departure: Tour cancellation cost is 90% of tour price.
- In case of tour cancellation within 01 day before the date of departure: Tour cancellation cost is 100% of tour price.
* The tours in holidays fall on one of the holidays as prescribed.
***Notes in case of tour transfer/cancellation:
- After payment, if you want to transfer/cancel the tour, please bring the Travel Ticket to the office of tour registration to make procedures for tour transfer/cancellation and is subject to cancellation cost as prescribed by Vietravel. The cases of tour transfer/cancellation by phone shall not be resolved.
- For tours in valid period for cancellation, but visa is completed, please pay the visa fee.
- For tourists from 70 years old to under 75 years old, a commitment of health to Vietravel is required. For tourists of 75 years old and older, it is required to have the certificate of health for abroad travel issued by a doctor and commitment of health signed with the Company. It is required that their relative under 60 years old (with good health) accompany them. In addition, tourists of 75 years old and older are encouraged to pay more advanced premiums (fees vary depending on the tour). Tourists from 80 years and older are not accepted.
- For pregnant tourists, please inform to the tour sales at the time of registration for more information. Tourists during the pregnancy of 5 months or more shall be not accepted because of health reason.
If you require to stay in a single room, please pay the surcharge.
- In case of foreign tourists with a one time visa to Vietnam, the fee for making re-entry visa to Vietnam is VND 850,000/person or VND 1,100,0000/person (in case of visa making at border area).
- Tourists including overseas Vietnamese or foreigners must carry the loose-leaf visa during the tour in case of being issued with loose-leaf visa.
- On tour registration, please read carefully the tour program, tour price, amounts included and excluded in the program, conditions for tour cancellation on the receipt of payment. In case, you do not directly register the tour but have other person do it, please learn the program from them.
- Because the flights depend on the airlines, flying hours can change without notice in some cases.
- Depending on the actual situation, the order of destinations in the program is subject to change, but ensuring full of destinations as scheduled.
- Vietravel will not be responsible for ensuring the sights of the case upon:
+ Occurrence of natural disasters: floods, drought, earthquakes, etc.
+ Security incidents: terrorism and strikes
+ Aviation incidents: technical malfunctions, security, change, cancellation or delay of flights.
If such cases occur, Vietravel will consider reimbursement for not sightseeing in possible conditions (after deducting the implemented services such as visa fees ... and not liable for compensation of any other expenses).
Conditions for visa procedures:
Validity of passport is over 06 months.
*The program maybe subject to change based on the actual situation.
HAVE A GREAT JOUNRNEY!!!
For further information, please contact:
Individual Customer Division: 08.38 228 898 (Ext: 141,142,155)