**Note: Flight time depends on airline
Number of meals depends on the flight departure time**
- Coach (15, 25, 35 or 45 seats depending on the number of tourists) of the program
- Round trip ticket
- Hotel with the standard of 2 guests/room or 3 guests/room
- Sightseeing tickets in the program
- Vietnamese long-distance guide
- Travel insurance with the highest compensation amount of VND 120,000,000/case
- Vietravel hat + Water + Cold towel
- Personal spending: Meals not included in the program, laundry, tour cancellation fee and flight upgrade, excess luggage, single room surcharge, etc.
- Tour cost excluded in the program
- Children under 5 years old: service fee not collected, self-sufficient and arising cost paid by the family (for service fees based on height, etc.). Two adults can attach only 1 child under the age of 5, from the second child on, fees shall apply according to regulation for the ages from 5 to 12 and required to pay surcharge for single room. Air ticket, train ticket, public transport means tickets shall be purchased as prescribed.
- Children from 5 years old to under 12 years old: pay 75% lump sum cost of the tour including transportation, meals in the program, sightseeing tickets for the sites charging fee by age/height (please note that the child will share bed with parents). Two adults can only accompany with 1 child from 5 - under 12 years old and pay for 1 single bed for the second child and above.
- Children of 12 years old or older: Buy full ticket as adult, including transportation fee, meal, and tour tickets as prescribed by the concerned attractions.
- Notes: in the case you wish to buy ticket, we are available to help you to choose the F & E tour or a separate group tour, which you may choose services at your sole discretion.
- For registration, pay 100% total tour price as a deposit
Conditions of tour registration:
- For Vietnamese visitors: On the tour, children from 14 years old and adults bring their original valid and clear ID card/Passport (ID card used for less than 15 years from the issuing date)/original Birth Certificate (children under 14 years old), children from 14 years old must have ID card/Passport to conduct the boarding procedure.
- For foreign/Overseas Vietnamese visitors: Please, bring all of your original valid Passport or their green card and Visa and the import and re-entry license to Vietnam.
- Upon registration, please bring your original ID card/Passport or provide your accurate full name on the ID card/Passport/Birth Certificate (for children under 14 years old) with the following order: First name/Middle name/Last name. Upon registration, please bring the same identification papers as provided by the airline
- In case of providing incorrect name or arriving late for flight, please pay the cost of ticket change or new ticket according to the regulations of the airline (if the flight has available seats).
- In case of Vietjet and Jetstar flights, tickets shall not be refunded, changed or canceled. In case of incorrect name, 100% of ticket value shall be lost as prescribed by the airlines. Air ticket price for children is equal to 100% of air ticket price for adult.
- In case of Vietnam Airline flight. Promotional ticket cannot be refunded, changed, canceled. In case of incorrect name, 100% ticket value shall be lost as prescribed by the airlines. If Vietnam Airlines’ departure flight is not used, the return flight will be canceled automatically. Air ticket price for children is equal to 90% of air ticket price for adult.
- Airfares and departure time may be subject to change without airline's prior notification (Vietnam Airlines, Vietjet, and Jetstar).
- Because the flights depend on the airlines, flying hours can change without notice in some cases. The order of the Program and the attractions can be changed flexibly to suit with the departure time and the actual weather as the case may be. Vietravel will not be responsible for ensuring the sights of the case upon:
+ Disasters: storm, flood, drought, earthquake, etc.
+ Security problems: terrorism, protests
+ Airline problems: technical malfunctions, security, change, cancellation or delay of flights.
- In such cases, Vietravel shall consider to refund customers under possible conditions (after deducting implemented services, Vietravel shall not take responsibility for compensating for any other costs).
- After completing the boarding procedure and receive the boarding pass, please keep it carefully and board the plane promptly. Vietravel shall take no responsibility if the visitors lose their boarding pass and fail to board the plane promptly as prescribed by the airline.
- Check-in time at hotels: after 14:00 and check out before 12:00
- Customers in the same group may receive hotel rooms/resorts not close to each other or not on the same floor, or having one double bed or two single beds not as requested, depending on the actual situation of each hotel/resort.
- In case going on tour alone, single room surcharge must be paid if you want to stay in a separate room. In case there is a tourist with the same gender going on tour alone in the group and wishing to share the room with you, your single room surcharge shall be refunded by Vietravel.
- - In case you travel with a group of three, Vietravel will provide 01 room for 3 guests, including 01 1.6m large bed and 01 0.8 - 1.2m extra bed or 01 single mattress depending on each hotel/resort. In case you wish to stay alone, please pay the required single room surcharge
- - Baggage information: Under 7kg of hand luggage/tourist with the maximum size of: 56cm x 36cm x 23 cm with the maximum volume of 100ml. Consignment: 20kg/1khách - the maximum dimensions: 119cm x 119cm x 81cm. Articles which are not accepted under the form of checked baggage or are not allowed to be transported as prescribed by the aviation regulations
- Information on gathering point: At Tan Son Nhat Airport, Domestic Terminal, 2 hours (applied for weekdays) or 2.5 hours (applied for public holidays) before the flight, at Column No. 4 in case of Vietjet, or Column No. 10 in case of Vietnam Airlines and Jetstar.
- Tourists under 18 years old must be accompanied with parents or relatives over 18 years old. In case of traveling alone, tourists must provide Vietravel their parents’ authorization (confirmed by the local authority)
- Female tourists from 55 years old and male tourists from 60 years old: should be accompanied with healthy relatives under 55 years old. Tourists from 70 years old or older: must be accompanied with healthy relatives under 55 years old and provide health certificate released by a doctor, specifying that he/she is healthy enough for traveling + health commitment letter according to the Company's form. *
- For your safety, tourists from 80 years and older are not accepted. Tourists from 80 years old are not covered by insurance.
For further details, please contact:
INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMER DIVISION - DOMESTIC TOURISM
190 PASTEUR, WARD 6, DISTRICT 3, HO CHI MINH CITY
Tel: (84-28) 3822 8898 (ext.: 1143,1174,1359,1297)
Hotline: 0938 301 399
Call center serves from 8h- 18h: 1900 1839
VIETRAVEL WISHES YOU A HAPPY TOUR