Tour price included:
- Coach (4, 7, 16, 29, 35, or 45 seats depending on the number of tourists) of the program
- Hotel with the standard of 2 guests/room or 3 guests/room
List of hotels (depending on the date and standard for selection, the hotels may be changed)
2-star equivalent hotels: La Pensee, Thang Loi, PX, etc. or
3-star equivalent hotels: Yellow Apricot, Yellow Arum, etc.
- Sightseeing tickets in the program
- Meals included in the program.
- Vietnamese long-distance guide
- Travel insurance with the highest compensation amount of VND 120,000,000/case
- Vietravel hat + Water + Cold towel
- Personal spendings: meals not included in the program, laundry, tour cancellation or change fees, single room surcharges, etc.
- Sightseeing fee outside the program: Langbiang Jeep, etc.
- Children under 5 years old: service fee not collected, self-supplied by his/her parents. Two adults can accompany with 1 child under 5 years old and pay the fee for the second child according to the regulations for children from 5 to under 12 years old and single room surcharge
- Children from 5 years old to under 12 years old: pay 50% of the service fees, including transportation fee, meal, tour tickets, sharing a bed with their parents without seperate bed. Two adults can only accompany with 1 child from 5 - under 12 years old and pay for 1 single bed for the second child and above
- Children from 12 years old or older: one ticket as adult
Payment conditions: 100% of payment shall be made upon registration
Conditions of tour registration:
- Upon registration, please bring your original ID card/Passport or provide your accurate full name on the ID card/Passport/Birth Certificate (for children under 14 years old) with the following order: First name/Middle name/Last name.
- Regulations on personal certification papers during the tour: For Vietnamese tourists: On the tour, children from 14 years old and adults bring their original valid and clear ID card/Passport (ID card used for less than 15 years from the issuing date)/original Birth Certificate (children under 14 years old), children from 14 years old must have ID card/Passport to conduct the boarding procedure. For foreign customers/Overseas Vietnamese customers: Please, bring all of your original valid Passport or their green card and Visa and the import and re-entry license to Vietnam.
- Time of check in & check out is under regulations of hotel, specifically after 2:00 PM and before 12:00 PM respectively.
- Customers in the same group may receive hotel rooms/resorts not close to each other or not on the same floor, or having one double bed or two single beds not as requested, depending on the actual situation of each hotel/resort.
- For tours using 5-star hotels/resorts: Vietnamese tourist sharing the room with foreign tourist shall submit the certificate of marriage
- In case going on tour alone, single room surcharge must be paid if you want to stay in a separate room. In case there is a tourist with the same gender going on tour alone in the group and wishing to share the room with you, your single room surcharge shall be refunded by Vietravel.
- In case you travel with a group of three, Vietravel will provide 01 room for 3 guests, including 01 1.6m large bed and 01 0.8 - 1.2m extra bed or 01 single mattress depending on each hotel/resort. In case you wish to stay alone, please pay the required single room surcharge
- Information on gathering point: At Vietravel’s head offfice - 190 Pasteur, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City about 15-30 minutes before the departure time. In case of late arrival, please pay the cost for group sharing
- Tourists under 18 years old must be accompanied with parents or relatives over 18 years old. In case of traveling alone, tourists must provide Vietravel their parents’ authorization (confirmed by the local authority)
- For health and safety reasons as well as to ensure that you may join the tour with the best experience, you need to be healthy to joint our tour. Female tourists from 55 years old and male tourists from 66 years old: should be accompanied by healthy relatives under 55 years old. Tourists from 70 years old or older: Must be accompanied by healthy relatives under 55 years old and provide health certificate released by a doctor, specifying that he/she is healthy enough for traveling + health commitment letter according to the Company's form. Tourists from 80 years and older are restricted and not accepted. Tourists from 80 years old are not entitled to insurance.
- For pregnant tourists, please notify tour salesman upon registration. Please note that you need to obtain confirmation of doctor before going on tour. Please commit to taking responsibility of your health and your fetus during the tour.
- For sea island tour programs: In case you are not in good condition or have medical history, or use stimulants (alcohol, beer, etc.), please do not swim and dive to ensure your absolute safety. In case of any unintended incidents, Vietravel takes no responsibility for any incidents due to intentional violation.
- If invoice is required, please provide your tour salesman with information for invoicing upon tour registration. Invoice shall not be issued after the tour ends.
- Please refer Conditions of Ticket Sales before registering the tour. In case you relatives register for you, please update information of the registering person.
Notes in case of tour transfer/cancellation: Tour costs will not be refunded, you will lose 100% of the tour costs lost in case of tour cancellation
For more details, please contact:
INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMER DIVISION - DOMESTIC TOURISM
190 PASTEUR, WARD 6, DISTRICT 3, HO CHI MINH CITY
Tel: (84-28) 3822 8898 (Ext: 230, 338, 173, 236)
Call center serves from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM 1900 1839
Hotline: 0938 301 399
VIETRAVEL WISHES YOU A HAPPY TOUR