- Coach (15, 25, 35, 45 seats depending on the quantity of tourists)
- Round trip ticket
- 20 kg checked baggage and 7kg hand baggage per tourist
- Hotel with the standard of 2 guests/room or 3 guests/room
List of the hotels:
3-star hotels in Da Nang: White snow, Fansipan, Kay, etc.
4-star hotels in Hue: Muong Thanh, Romance, Midtown, etc.
- Sightseeing tickets in the program
- Vietnamese long-distance guide
- Meals under program include 03 buffet breakfasts + 07 main meals worth VND100-120,000
- Travel insurance with the highest compensation amount of VND 120,000,000/case
- Vietravel hat + Water + Cold towel
- Personal spendings: Meals not included in the program, laundry, tour cancellation fee and flight upgrade, excess luggage, single room surcharge, etc.
- Sightseeing fee outside the program: Ba Na cable car ticket about VND700,000/tourist, entry ticket to the tourist sports such as Wax Museum VND100,000/tourist, etc.
- Children under 5 years old: no service charge, parents shall take care of their children and pay arising fees (for services charging fee by height, etc.). Two adults can attach only 1 child under the age of 5, from the second child on, fees shall apply according to regulation for the ages from 5 to 12 and required to pay surcharge for single room. Air ticket, train ticket, public transport means tickets will be purchased under regulations.
- Children from 5 years old to under 12 years old: 75% of the tour price for adults (without own bed). Two adults can only accompany with 1 child from 5 - under 12 years old and pay for 1 single bed for the second child and above.
- Children from 12 years old or older: one ticket as adult
Payment conditions: 100% of payment shall be made upon registration
Conditions of tour registration:
- Upon registration, please bring your original ID card/Passport or provide your accurate full name on the ID card/Passport/Birth Certificate (for children under 14 years old) with the following order: First name/Middle name/Last name. Upon registration, please bring the same identification papers as provided by the airline
- Regulations on personal certification papers during the tour: For Vietnamese tourists: On the tour, children from 14 years old and adults shall bring their original valid and clear ID card/Passport (ID card used for less than 15 years from the issuing date with, legible photo)/Original Birth Certificate (children under 14 years old), children from 14 years old must have ID card/Passport to conduct the boarding procedures. For Foreign/Overseas Vietnamese visitors: Please bring all of your original valid Passport or green card and Visa and the re-entry permit to Vietnam to complete the boarding procedures in accordance with airline regulations.
- In case of providing incorrect name or arriving late for flight, please pay the cost of ticket change or new ticket according to the regulations of the airline (if the flight has available seats).
- In case of Vietjet and Jetstar flights, tickets shall not be refunded, changed or canceled. In case of incorrect name, the ticket shall be 100% lost according to the regulations of the airline. Air ticket price for children is equal to 100% of air ticket price for adult.
- In case of Vietnam Airlines flight. Promotional ticket cannot be refunded, changed, canceled. In case of incorrect name, 100% ticket value shall be lost. If Vietnam Airlines’ departure flight is not used, the return flight will be canceled automatically. Air ticket price for children is equal to 90% of air ticket price for adult.
- Since flights depend on airlines (Vietnam Airlines, Vietjet, Jetstar, etc.), in some cases, ticket price, flight, departure time may be subject to change without prior notification. Depending on the actual situation, the order of the Program and the attractions can be changed flexibly to suit with the departure time and the actual weather. Vietravel will not be responsible for ensuring the sights of the case upon:
+ Disasters: storm, flood, drought, earthquake, etc.
+ Security problems: terrorism, protests
+ Airline problems: technical malfunctions, security, change, cancellation or delay of flights.
In the above cases, Vietravel shall consider to refund customers under possible conditions (after deducting implemented serviced, Vietravel shall not take responsibility for compensating for any other costs).
- After completing the boarding procedure and receive the boarding pass, please keep it carefully and board the plane promptly. Vietravel shall take no responsibility if the visitors lose their boarding pass and fail to board the plane promptly as prescribed by the airline.
- For pregnant tourists, please notify tour salesman upon registration. Please commit to taking responsibility of your health and your fetus during the tour. Please note that you need to obtain confirmation of specialist before going on tour. For pregnant tourist, antenatal examination book (valid for less than 07 days to the date of arrival) and personal certification papers are required in accordance with airline regulations.
- Time of check in & check out is under regulations of hotel, specifically after 2:00 PM and before 12:00 PM respectively.
- Customers in the same group may receive hotel rooms/resorts not close to each other or not on the same floor, or having one double bed or two single beds not as requested, depending on the actual situation of each hotel/resort.
- For tours using 5-star hotels/resorts: Vietnamese tourist sharing the room with foreign tourist shall submit the certificate of marriage
- In case going on tour alone, single room surcharge must be paid if you want to stay in a separate room. In case there is a tourist with the same gender going on tour alone in the group and wishing to share the room with you, your single room surcharge shall be refunded by Vietravel.
- In case you travel with a group of three, Vietravel will provide 01 room for 3 guests, including 01 1.6m large bed and 01 0.8 - 1.2m extra bed or 01 single mattress depending on each hotel/resort. In case you wish to stay alone, please pay the required single room surcharge
- Baggage information: Under 7kg of hand luggage/tourist with the maximum size of: 56cm x 36cm x 23 cm with the maximum volume of 100ml. Consignment: 20kg/1khách - the maximum dimensions: 119cm x 119cm x 81cm. Articles which are not accepted under the form of checked baggage or are not allowed to be transported as prescribed by the airline regulations
- Information on gathering point: At Tan Son Nhat Airport, Domestic Terminal, 2 hours before departure time (for weekdays), 2 hours 30 minutes before departure time (for public holidays)
- Tourists under 18 years old must be accompanied with parents or relatives over 18 years old. In case of traveling alone, tourists must provide Vietravel their parents’ authorization (confirmed by the local authority)
- For health and safety reasons as well as to ensure that you may join the tour with the best experience, you need to be healthy to joint our tour. Female tourists from 55 years old and male tourists from 66 years old: should be accompanied with healthy relatives under 55 years old. Tourists from 70 years old or older: must be accompanied with healthy relatives under 55 years old and provide health certificate released by a doctor, specifying that he/she is healthy enough for traveling + health commitment letter according to the Company's form. Tourists from 80 years and older are restricted and not accepted. Tourists from 80 years old are not entitled to insurance.
- For sea island tour programs, in case you are not in good condition or have medical history, or use stimulants (alcohol, beer, etc.), please do not swim and dive to ensure your absolute safety. In case of any unintended incidents, Vietravel takes no responsibility for any incidents due to intentional violation.
- If invoice is required, please provide your tour salesman with information for invoicing upon tour registration. Invoice shall not be issued after the tour ends.
- Please refer Conditions of Ticket Sales before registering the tour. In case you relatives register for you, please update information of the registering person.
Conditions of tour cancellation: Tour with shocking price shall not be refunded or changed; you will lose 100% of the tour costs lost in case of tour cancellation
For more details, please do not hesitate to contact:
INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMER DIVISION - DOMESTIC TOURISM
190 PASTEUR, WARD 6, DISTRICT 3, HO CHI MINH CITY
Tel: (84-08) 3822 8898
Call center serves from 8:00 - 23:00: 1900 1839
Hotline: 0938 301 399
VIETRAVEL WISHES YOU A HAPPY TOUR!