- Ca Na beach: One of the most beautiful beaches in the Middle region. From Cam Ranh, the coach will take you on a new coastal road to Nha Trang city, to admire the sunset over Nha Trang Bay.
In the evening, you are free to walk around the sea city and go shopping at Nha Trang night market.
Stay overnight in Nha Trang.
Number of meals: 2 (Breakfast, Lunch, self-supported dinner)
Depart to visit:
- Diamond Bay tourism area (Nhu Tien Beach)- freely swim and do the sea games: Water motoring, parachuting, water skiing, windsurfing, etc. or taste seafood (at your own spendings).
In the afternoon, you can choose between the two programs below:
- Visit Long Son pagoda: An ancient pagoda with the largest scale among over 20 pagodas in Nha Trang.
- Or visit Vinpearl Land (at your own spendings) to participate in indoor games: spinning acrobatics, carousel horse, gliding, racing, space exploration, or swimming in the sea, swimming in the largest pool in Southeast Asia, etc. and enjoy modern music performances. You will have to pay for transport back to the hotel.
In the evening, freely explore and taste seafood at or immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere in Sailing Club. Stay overnight in Nha Trang.
After check-out, the coach shall take you to the Nha Trang airport for a flight to Da Nang. At the Da Nang Airport, Vietravel's bus and tourguide take you and depart to Hue. In the afternoon, you are free at leisure or explore Hue City at night. Overnight in Hue.
Get rest at the hotel and then take the Vietravel’s coach to visit:
- Tomb of Tu Duc: The location owns charming landscapes and to be one of the tombs with the most beautiful architecture of the Nguyen Kings.
- Hue Imperial City: The ancient palace of 13 Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty, visit Ngo Mon Gate, Thai Hoa Palace, Purple Forbidden City, The Temple, Hien Lam, Cuu Dinh.
- Thien Mu Pagoda: Which is considered as the oldest pagoda in Hue and has preserved many valuable artifacts not only in term of history but also in art.
In the evening, you are on the dragon boat to go downstream towards the Perfume River and enjoy Hue singing, drop flower garlands and bless for luck and peace, etc. (at your own costs). Overnight in Hue.
Early depart to Dong Hoi Quang Binh to visit:
- Visit Truong Son Martyrs' Cemetery
- Phong Nha Cave - Belonging to the World Heritage Site of Phong Nha - Ke Bang, it is considered as the fairyland by a system of magnificent limestone mountains with the longest underground river in the world
- Paradise Cave - Viewed as an underground Palace, thanks to beautiful and dreamy limestone caves, with a record length of more than 30 km.
You check in at the hotel. Stay overnight in Quang Binh.
On the way to Da Nang, you will visit:
- Quang Tri ancient citadel: Listen to explanation on Demilitarized Zone DMZ and Hien Luong Bridge - Ben Hai River (17th parallel).
- La Vang Holy Land: One of four cathedral basilicas in Vietnam.
- Lang Co Bay: One of the most beautiful bays in the world before going through Hai Van Tunnel to Da Nang City
In the evening, you are free at leisure. Overnight in Da Nang.
Depart to visit:
- Ba Na - Suoi Mo Resort (cable car expenses excluded): Experience the world's longest one-rope cable car to the Ba Na Mountain, enjoy the chilly air of the "Da Lat in the Central”, freely visit Linh Ung Pagoda, Debay Cellars, Le Jardin D'Amour Garden, a new spiritual area of Ba Na and visit Linh Chua Linh Tu and Fantasy Park.
- Hoi An Old Town: Bridge Pagoda, Phung Hung Ancient House, Phuoc Kien Assembly Hall, Crafts establishments, etc. Enjoy the teas and cookies at the Reaching Out Tea House - The special tea house of the disabled people, drop flower garlands on Hoai river and bless for luck and peace, etc. (at your own costs).
Back to Da Nang. Overnight in Da Nang.
Depart to visit:
- Ngu Hanh Son: Visit Linh Ung Pagoda, Tang Chon Cave, Hoa Nghiem Cave, Non Nuoc Pagoda, Non Nuoc stone carving village.
- Son Tra Peninsula, visit the Linh Ung Pagoda: Which has a statue of the tallest Guan Yin Buddha statue in Vietnam (67m). Standing here, you will admire the panoramic view of the city, mountain and forest and Son Tra island in a perfect way.
- Ky niem local specialites and souvernia shop - buy the local specialties of Da Nang and other regions.
Stay overnight in Da Nang
Check out. Take the flight to Hanoi. You are picked up at Noi Bai Airport, and then departed to Sapa on the most modern and longest highway in Vietnam.
Upon arrival at Sapa, check in and free at leisure. In the afternoon you visit:
In the evening, stroll street and admire Sapa Stone church, then enjoy regional specialties such as: grilled pork, baked eggs, Tao Meo wine (a kind of traditional wine), communication with ethnic people.
Stay overnight in Sapa.
After breakfast, you visit:
Besides, during the journey to conquer Fansipan Mountain, you have opportunity to look at the ecosystems, Sapa vast mountain scenery beneath, which is also a great and unforgettable experience…
In the afternoon, head to Lao Cai for rest. Free to explore the city at night.
Stay overnight in Lao Cai.
Check out, you visit
Return to Hanoi by express road and check in. You are taken to visit:
After dinner, you are free to explore Hanoi or join the optional tour program (at your own spendings):
Stay overnight in Hanoi.
After breakfast, you visit:
Continue the journey to Halong. on the way, you visit
Stay overnight in Ha Long.
Some options for you to explore further Ha Long (at your own costs):
Drive to the pier to take a cruise for sightseeing in Ha Long Bay - a beautiful natural and extremely vivid scene, which was a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994. Then, visit and explore the magnificence and luxury of Thien Cung cave (Heaven Palace Cave). From the cruise, you can watch the islands in Halong Bay, including: Ga Choi Island, Lu Huong Island, etc.
Then we move to Ninh Binh. On arrival, check in and enjoy the special course of milk goat. Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda as a temple complex with many Vietnamese records such as the pagoda with the largest area, the largest bronze Buddha statue, the most Arhat Buddha statues...
Stay overnight in Ninh Binh.
Check out. You will be taken to visit
Head to Hanoi, take the coach to Noi Bai airport for a flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Say goodbye and end of trip at Tan Son Nhat airport.
|Date of departure: 05/02/2020 05:15||arrival: 05/02/2020 00:00||Flight: Xe|
|Date of arrival: 18/02/2020 20:50||arrival: 18/02/2020 22:50||Flight: VJ167|
|Date and time of gathering||05/02/2020 05:00|
|Place of gathering||Vietravel|
|Tourist type||Price||Land tour|
|Adult (From 12 years old and older)||1,030 USD||729 USD|
|Children (From 5 years old to under 12 years old)||772 USD||729 USD|
|Kid (From 2 years and under 5 years old)||365 USD||0 USD|
|Baby (Under 2 years old)||36 USD||0 USD|
|Surcharge for single rooms||193 USD||193 USD|
Liên hệ:Tổng Đài Tư Vấn 1900 1839. Vé máy bay không hoàn, không dời, không đổi, hủy mất 100%